If you do not have your own email address now, you cannot create a profile to some social networking sites, business sites and other different sites. So you must at least have an email address even from free webmail service such as Gmail. You can read more details at gmail.com sign in website. Signing up for an account is very easy, if you just follow the simple steps written below:
1. Just go to www.gmail.com login page and Look for the URL link stating “Create an Account”. You would be redirected onto the subscription page.
2. Once you are on the application page, enter in your first name and last name. You should also enter the required username on your account. This could be your email address. It should be original simply no two members are accepted to share the same email.
3. Enter in also your chosen password to your account. It must be strong enough mainly because Gmail will look at it. How? Press on the “Password Strength” to evaluate the potency of your password. Gmail won’t acknowledge weak passwords.
4. Settle on your gender, put in your birthday plus there is a choice if you’d like to put in also your cellular phone number. Additionally you can enter in your alternative email, for those who have one. This will be handy once you failed to remember your password along with the other email you placed often is the one that needs to be emailed for the new password.
5. Type in as well as the verification code which is called captcha. This is an anti-spam benefit.
6. Go through the “Terms of Service” defined by Google. At any time you come to an agreement and also utilize their company mark “I agree”.
After reading the last step here, you are now ready to start sending your first email to your friend, family or even co-workers.