The POP3 Mail Fetcher is one of the coolest features you can use when using Gmail. If you want to handle easy your multiple accounts, you use the feature to centralize all the sending and receiving of emails. Just use one main Gmail account and then you can add the other accounts now. Don’t know the steps? Just follow the steps below.
1. Get access first to the primary Gmail account where you want to handle your various other accounts.
2. After that, choose the “Setting” weblink that you can acquire at the top left portion of the page. Click on at the same time the “Mail Setting” link.
3. And then, click the “Accounts and Import” tab. Moreover press the “Add POP3 Email Account” button.
4. Input the email address you wish being the secondary after which click the link “Next Step”.
5. And after that input additionally the password on your secondary e-mail address and click the “Add Account” link.
6. Opt for the “Yes, I want to be able to send email as (your secondary email address) and then click the “Next Step”.
7. You also need to include a indicate name in your secondary email address after which continue to the next phase by clicking on all over again “Next Step”.
8. You need to choose the “Send Verification” and never neglect to check out your secondary Google email login account. You need to click this link that contains the verification email if you want to state that you may have automated your account along with the primary Gmail account. Each of the emails mailed to your other email account will likely be transferred to the primary account. If you reply, the secondary email ID will probably be viewable in the “From” field.
For those who don’t have an account yet, visit now Google email sign up page.