The process of opening a checking or savings account in Chase bank is a process now that can be done through online. You can save the trip of going to the bank and waiting for a long line on the counter. All you need is to do the process at home and you can now start banking with this bank. Many people are not aware of this process. They miss out the benefits that this bank can offer when opening an account. There are many options to pick where a person can choose what he or she likes including the free checking of account 24 hours a day and seven days a week. This site will teach you the process so you may want to read the instructions below:
- Visit the chase Online bank website and decide what account you want to open with them. The most common that people chooses is the Chase checking account. There is no fee or minimum balance required in this account when deposited directly to the account.
- Look for the “Open Now” link and select it so you can activate your application online. This site will teach you the alternative option to locate the nearest branch in your place to deposit or open an account.
- Make sure you provide what is the required information that Chase bank asked such as your name, employment information, date of birth, contact number and your Social Security number.
- You have to deposit your initial balance through online transfer with another bank or have the option to mail it. You can also deposit it to the nearest branch you can find.
- Wait for your debit card and checks that will be given to you. It will take about 10 business days to receive after you have deposited.
These are the five simple steps to start banking online with Chase. Auto loan is one of the services the bank offers that you can avail.