Many people have been choosing what is the best email provider they can use as a personal email accounts. This is because there are some which they do not like for many reasons and one of it is the spam messages. According to many feedbacks, Gmail is among the best email provider that offers a good spam filtering. It also has many features which they enjoy such as chat, video calling and SMS text applications. If you are going to opt for Gmail, it might be helpful if you want to know how to use your account. Now here are the ways:
Joining Google Mail
- Enter the website link of Gmail, in your browser type www.gmail.com.
- In the page, look for “Create an Account” and click it.
- You will be on the sign up page and type all the information asked like full name, email ID and password you want to register, birthday, gender, location and many more.
- Read the Terms of Service and click “I agree” if you want to continue and you can use your account after gmail.com sign up process.
Sending Your First Email
- When you have successfully made your account, login into the sign up page.
- Next, look for the Compose Mail and click it.
- Put the email address of the receiver.
- The Subject of your message must also be specified (but its optional).
- Create your message to the person, but it’s to be discouraged making it long.
- Check and reread your email.
- Hit the Send button if you are satisfied with the composition.
Checking New Emails
- Click on your Inbox.
- New messages will have a bold Subject as indicator.
- Click the email.
Above are the simple steps you will be doing when you have your own Gmail account now. Click here for more detailed process.