You can find many ways on how to look for someone’s MSN Hotmail ID online. There is a hard way or an easy way to do it. Eventually the easy way needs a Hotmail ID if you are going to search since you will use the search engine of the service and adding that someone in your contact list. If you want to know the easy way, here are the steps you can do:
- On your web browser type the URL http://www.msn.com/?ocid=hmlogout and after that sign in to your own Windows Live account. If you do not obtain an account, subsequently make one.
- When you have been login proceed to www.members.msn.com. Use the search field for which you will use to find out anyone you are attempting to seek out. Just key in the person’s name and next click the “Search” button.
- You can see from your results located on the name you tapped out. Searching for any details which are often associated with the person you’re searching. Should there be numerous end results seen and you just want to have a rapid result, you can check out the advanced page by pressing the “Advanced” button. This should help you to narrow your search by allowing you to key in more details that may reduce the search results. You may now begin to see the person you are looking, click on the photo of the person you have discovered and add him or her as a friend.
- Just wait for confirmation on the other person acknowledging your request. You may be informed by your personalized email.
- Go back in the www.members.msn.com and hover the mouse on the “Hotmail” button found at the top part and then hit the “Contacts”.
- Just search for the very first letter of the person you are looking and click on his or her user profile. In it his or her email address would be included.
Login to Hotmail account first before you start following the steps above.